- Subscribe to HBO®, Cinemax® or both as part of your TV plan.
- Have a supported device that meets minimum system requirements.
- Have a TWC ID. If you don't already have one, register now.
- Visit the HBO GO® and/or MAX GO® websites.
- Select Sign Up and follow the registration instructions to create an account.
- Choose Spectrum as your TV provider.
Note: Only an HBO GO®/MAX GO® ID that you create the first time you access the service is required. All other information requested on the HBO GO®/MAX GO® sign up page is optional.
To access HBO GO®/MAX GO® on a mobile or TV device, you will first need to download the app from wherever you normally get them. Please visit our Apps page for more information on supported devices.
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires high-speed Internet connection. Internet Connection 3.0Mbps or greater (for HD content).
- Adobe Flash 10.0 or higher.
- For Windows: Intel Pentium 4.3Ghz processor (or equivalent), 512 MB of RAM/128MB of VRAM.
- For Macintosh: Intel Core Duo 1.83Ghz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM/128MB of VRAM.
Apple iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone:
- The minimum iOS requirement is 3.2 or higher for Apple iPhone 3GS or 4, iPad, and iPod Touch (3rd and 4th generation).
- If you do not have this version of the iOS, you will receive an error when trying to log in to the App and will need to upgrade the iOS.
- Please visit the Apple support site to upgrade your iOS http://www.apple.com/support/.
- Devices running Android™ 2.1-4.02 (Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich) are supported.
- If you don't have the latest version, you will get an error when trying to log in and will need to upgrade the OS.
- Please visit the Android™ support site to upgrade your Google OS https://www.android.com/.
All services may not be available in all areas. Not all equipment supports all services. Subject to change without notice