- Subscribe to HBO®, Cinemax® or both as part of your TV plan.
- Have a supported device that meets minimum system requirements.
- Have a TWC ID. If you don't already have one, register now.
- Visit the HBO GO® and/or MAX GO® websites.
- Select Sign Up and follow the registration instructions to create an account.
- Choose Spectrum as your TV provider.
Note: Only an HBO GO®/MAX GO® ID that you create the first time you access the service is required. All other information requested on the HBO GO®/MAX GO® sign up page is optional.
To access HBO GO®/MAX GO® on a mobile or TV device, you will first need to download the app from wherever you normally get them. Please visit our Apps page for more information on supported devices.
You can use HBO GO® and MAX GO® on all the following devices:
- Connected TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Gaming Consoles
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One