You can use i-Guide to set up Locks in any of the ways listed below. In each case, you'll need to enter your 4-digit PIN for authorization.
- Press the MENU button on your remote and select the lock icon.
- Select the lock icon from any program info screen.
- Press the MENU button on your remote twice and select Parental Controls to set up all locks.
- Press the LOCK button on your remote (not available on all remotes).
To remove all previously set locks or bypass all lock temporarily:
- Press the MENU button on your remote twice.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Select Service Locks.
- Make your choice for removing and bypassing locks.