There are multiple ways to do this:
- Press the RECORD button on your remote control while watching a program to begin recording. An overlay will appear on your screen to let you know you have started recording.
- From the TV listings grid, highlight the show you want to record and press the Record button.
- From any program information screen, highlight the Record icon and press the OK/Select button on your remote to schedule a recording. Follow the on-screen prompts for additional recording options.
Manually schedule a recording for a specific time or channel:
- Press the MENU button on your remote control then select the DVR icon.
- Or, if available, press the My DVR button on your remote control.
- Select the start time, end time and day that you want to record.
- Press Confirm.
- In the channel list that appears, select the channel to record from.
- Select Record to confirm your settings or select Recording Options for additional options.