Yes, you will have to reconfigure your Power On channel after the channel lineup change. To set your Power On channel:
- Press Settings on your Set-Top Box remote control.
- The Settings menu appears on your television with a list of horizontal categories and vertical options.
- Use the left/right arrows to highlight Display in the horizontal list of categories.
- Use the up/down arrows to highlight Power On Channel.
- Press Select.
- Choose either:
- A specific channel to tune when the Set-Top Box is turned on, or
- Last Channel to tune to the channel that was selected when the Set-Top Box was turned off.