Note: The following instructions assume the Audio Guide is enabled on your Roku player or TV.
You can change the Speech Rate and Volume of the Audio Guide. To manage your Audio Guide settings from the Roku Home menu:
- Use the Up and Down arrows to scroll to Settings and then press the Right arrow button.
- Press the Down arrow to highlight Accessibility, then press the Right arrow button.
- Scroll to and highlight Audio Guide, then press OK.
- Choose the setting you want to make changes to.
- Press the Left arrow on the d-pad to go back.
Learn more at Roku Support
Adjusting Speech Rate
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the Options menu. You'll hear “Closed Captioning button” when Audio Guide is enabled.
- Press the Down arrow until you hear the “Accessibility” option.
- Press OK to open the Accessibility menu.
- Use the Down arrow to scroll to Speech Rate, which you can set to Slow, Normal, Fast, or Very Fast using Left or Right arrows.
- Press OK to select the desired speech rate.
- Press the Star button to exit the Options menu.