Using your Roku remote:
- Press the Back arrow to open the Spectrum TV main menu.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Parental Controls.
- Select one of the following four preferences and enter your PIN when prompted.
- Parental Controls: Press OK to turn parental controls on or off.
Note: Parental Controls settings won’t be applied unless they’re turned ON.
- Manage TV and Movie Ratings: Press OK and then use the Left or Right Navigation arrows to lock or unlock TV (e.g. TV-MA) and Movie Ratings (e.g. PG-13).
Note: The Lock icon indicates content with that rating is restricted.
- Manage Channel Blocking: Press OK to restrict individual channel viewing.
- Reset PIN: Enter your current PIN to change your existing PIN.
Note: If you exit Parental Controls, you’ll need to enter your PIN again to make changes.