Below are basic troubleshooting steps for the Spectrum TV channel on your Roku player or TV:
- Exit the Spectrum TV channel, and then relaunch the channel to see if the issue persists.
- Ensure you’re using the correct TWC ID. Recover your username and password.
- Troubleshoot your Internet or WiFi connection.
- Reboot your Roku device: Unplug the device, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Sign in and confirm your account status.
- Delete and re-install the Spectrum TV channel.
For further assistance, visit Roku Support.