The following buttons on your Roku remote can be used to navigate the Spectrum TV App:
- Home: Opens the Roku Home menu.
- Close/Back Arrow: Opens the Spectrum TV main menu. Also used to return to the previous screen.
- Star Button: Press it once to access Options, or four times quickly to turn on the Audio Guide. Learn more about the Roku Audio Guide.
- Navigation Arrows: The four directional arrows used to scroll through TV channel listings, menu options, etc. The following Navigation arrows can also be used for shortcuts:
- Left Navigation Arrow: Displays available programming while you're watching Live TV. Also opens Filters while viewing channel listings.
- Down Navigation Arrow: Shows program details.
Note: Roku remotes may vary. For more information, visit Roku Support