- Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- On the Network Settings screen, select Setup wireless network from the left side of the screen.
- Select the name of your wireless network.
- Enter your wireless network password.
- On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection. If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to Xbox Live.
Note: If this is your first time connecting to Xbox Live, it may trigger an Xbox One update. After this update, your console should restart and ask you to sign in.