Connect to the Internet when you’re out on the town
Follow detailed instructions for accessing our hotspots with your TWC ID or as a visitor.
Start enjoying fast, reliable wireless Internet in minutes after just a few easy steps. First, make sure you are within range of a TWC WiFi® or partner hotspot and that the WiFi feature on your mobile device is turned on. See below on how to Locate a Hotspot. Under your list of available WiFi networks look for one of the following network name options; TWCWiFi, TWCWiFi-Passpoint, CableWiFi or Boingo Hotspot.
Access is free for TWC customers with minimum Standard or Extreme Internet service. We also offer a Free Trial and prepaid Access Pass options for all other users, but only on the TWCWiFi network.
Our primary network that also offers guest access.
- On selecting the TWCWiFi network name, open your browser and the TWCWiFi sign-in portal will appear.
- If you're a qualified Internet customer, enter your TWC ID and password.
- If you're not a qualified Internet customer, click the Guest tab and request either a 30-minute Free Trial or purchase a TWC Access Pass.
Our most secure network provides WPA2 enterprise grade encryption for any data sensitive transactions.
- On selecting the TWCWiFi-Passpoint network name, your device's native sign- in screen will appear.
- Sign in using your TWC ID and password and connect.
- Note: sign-in prompts differ based on your device’s operating system.
For use when you travel outside of the TWC serviceable area and don't see TWCWiFi.
- Select the CableWiFi network name and open your browser.
- Select Time Warner Cable as your service provider.
- Enter your TWC ID and password.
Found in major airports and popular locations like malls and restaurants.
- Select the Boingo Hotspot network name and open your browser.
- Select Time Warner Cable from the dropdown list of Internet service providers and click log in.
- On the next screen enter your TWC ID and password and connect.
Online Coverage Map
Visit the TWC WiFi® Coverage Map to locate hotspots near you or where you're traveling.
Identify Wireless Network Name
Locate hotspots by looking for TWCWiFi, TWCWiFi-Passpoint, CableWiFi or Boingo Hotspot on your list of network names. For customers who want maximum security, TWCWiFi-Passpoint is our most secure option, providing encryption comparable to your Home WiFi service.
Note: Free Trial and TWC Access Pass is not available on TWCWiFi-Passpoint, CableWiFi or Boingo Hotspot.
To access WiFi, you need to make sure your device’s WiFi is turned on. While instructions vary slightly by device and by operating system, here are a few general guidelines.
- Look for the Settings function.
- In Settings, you should find a WiFi or Connection Manager option.
- Turn the WiFi option ON.
- Look for the TWCWiFi, TWCWiFi-Passpoint, CableWiFi or Boingo Hotspot network name in the list of available wireless networks.
Please consult your device's user manual if you need additional assistance enabling your device's wireless capability.
If you still need help getting connected, call our WiFi customer support line at 1-888-851-9350.