Phone 2 Go
Follow detailed instructions for setting up Phone 2 Go and making the preference choices that are right for you based on the way you want to use the app.
- Enter your TWC ID username and password using the on-screen keyboard. Note: checking the Remember Me box will allow the app to open in the future without the need to re-enter your TWC ID.
- Tap Sign In.
- If you have more than one line of service associated with your TWC Phone account, choose the one you want associated to this device and tap OK. Note: If you only have one line, this screen will be skipped.
- Review and select your preferences for Call Options, Message Options and Contact Management. Note: preferences can be changed from Settings once the initial set up is complete.
- Call Options – To make and receive calls using the home telephone number, you must select both options.
- Message Options – To send and receive text messages using the home telephone number, you must select both options.
- Contact Management – To be able to Add, Edit and Delete contact information while using the app, you must select all three options.
- Tap I agree.
- Acknowledge the 911 message by checking the box next to "I understand and acknowledge I will not be able to place calls or send text messages to 911 emergency services using this application."
- Tap Accept.
- Enter a nickname for your device. Note: the device nickname can be comprised only of lowercase letters a-z and numbers 0-9. Spaces, special characters and uppercase letters are not allowed.
- Tap Next.
- If you are attempting to add a device that exceeds the maximum of five devices that can be associated with a TWC Phone line, you will receive a Maximum Devices in Use message. If this occurs, you must choose a device to deactivate to continue. Select the device to deactivate and tap Deactivate to open up a space for your device.
- The Phone 2 Go app opens in the Contacts view.
- Congratulations! You have successfully completed the set up of the Phone 2 Go app. Enjoy!