Ordering On Demand
Ordering and troubleshooting On Demand programs
Welcome to a world of Instant Entertainment. Where more than 19,000 hit movies and shows are already on your TV, just waiting for you to watch them. Exactly what you want, the instant you want it. That's On Demand.
Watch a movie or TV show anytime and control it with your remote control. You can pause, rewind, play, fast-forward or stop and start again later where you left off.
- Press "A" on your remote.
- Choose an ON DEMAND category by using the left/right arrows on your remote control.
- Use the up/down arrows to find an On Demand category and press the "SELECT" button.
- Use the up/down arrows to find the On Demand channel or program that you want and press the "SELECT" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your purchase, if necessary.
If your screen is blank or you see an error message:
- Check your remote. If there is a VOD/VCR switch at the bottom of the keypad, make sure it is switched to the VOD position.
- If you tune to an On Demand channel and you find that after one minute of waiting for the program guide to load that nothing happens, try to order a different program.
- If you still have problems, contact us.
- If you see error message 1103 or 232, contact us to speak with a customer support representative.
As a condition of service, you may be required to have equipment for every TV in your home.