Ordering On Demand
Ordering and troubleshooting On Demand programs
Welcome to a world of instant entertainment, where more than 25,000 hit movies and shows are already on your TV, just waiting for you to watch them.
Watch a movie or TV show anytime and control it with your remote. You can pause, rewind, play, fast-forward or stop and start again later where you left off.
There are multiple ways to access On Demand programs.
Using the “On Demand” Button
- Press the On Demand button on your remote control.
- Browse titles using the arrow < > keys.
- Highlight the title you wish to watch and press OK/SEL.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start watching.
Tuning to Channel 1000
If the On Demand button is not available on your remote, Video On Demand for most box types can be accessed by tuning to Channel 1000. If not available on Channel 1000, On Demand may also be available on either Channel 1 or Channel 500 depending upon your box type.
Using the “A” button
Another approach to access On Demand is via the A button on your remote control (the yellow triangular button):
- Press the "A" button on your remote control.
- Choose the ON DEMAND category using the left/right arrows.
- Using the up/down arrows, highlight an On Demand category.
- Press SELECT.
- Using the up/down arrows, highlight a channel or program to watch.
- Press SELECT.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your purchase, if necessary.
Secondary Audio Programming (SAP)-enabled titles can be streamed in Spanish by switching to SAP. SAP availability is indicated in the title description and SAP-enabled titles are also grouped in the By Genre > En Espanol category under Movies On Demand.
Note: SAP is available on select SD Movies on Demand titles only, and not available for the HD versions of the titles.
To switch to SAP, follow one of these two sets of steps (depending on your box type):
- Press SETTINGS on your remote to access Quick Settings.
- Select Audio/SAP using the arrow keys.
- Select Digital.
- Select Secondary Language to change the audio source of the movie to Spanish.
- Press MENU twice on your remote to access the Guide's Main Menu.
- Locate and select Setup.
- Locate and select Audio Setup.
- Change Default Audio Track to Espanol to change the audio source of the movie to Spanish.
If your screen is blank or you see an error message:
- Check your remote. If there is a VOD/VCR switch at the bottom of the keypad, make sure it is switched to the VOD position.
- If you tune to an On Demand channel and you find that after one minute of waiting for the program guide to load that nothing happens, try to order a different program.
- If you still have problems, contact us.
- If you see error message 1103 or 232, contact us to speak with a customer support representative.
- Try rebooting your Set-Top Box.
As a condition of service, you may be required to have equipment for every TV in your home.