Channel finder for Pay-Per-View events
You can also order directly from your remote:
Unable to order Pay-Per-View? Find out why.
There are different reasons why you may be unable to order Pay-Per-View programming:
Delinquent Account Balance
Delinquency occurs when a payment has not been made by the due date. This may affect your ability to order Pay-Per-View programming.
A Pay-Per-View limit is the dollar amount of Pay-Per-View programming you are allowed to order on your account. A Pay-Per-View limit is assigned to your account based on your individual credit results. Exceeding your Pay-Per-View limit is one of the factors that may affect your ability to order Pay-Per-View programming.
Reboot Cable Box
There may be an issue with your cable Set-Top Box, try rebooting it. Please try the below steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the cable box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the back of the cable box. The cable box will reboot automatically; it should take no more than 20 minutes.
- Wait for the time or channel to reappear on front of the cable box.
- Wait 3 minutes to allow the services to reset.
- Turn on the TV.
Check the Cable Splitter
- If you are using a cable splitter, check to make sure the cables are securely attached. To ensure the best performance with your digital cable signal, use a coaxial cables distributed by Time Warner Cable.
- Try removing the cable splitter and connecting the cables directly to the TV or cable box. If your Pay-Per-View service is no longer affected, you may need a new cable outlet installed. Please Contact Us to get a new cable outlet installed.
As a condition of service, you may be required to have equipment for every TV in your home.