Your Guide to Better TV
Channel surf while watching the game, find favorite channels, order On Demand, set parental controls, restart shows in progress and browse programs by category. All you need is a TWC Set-Top Box and a TWC remote to tune in to a better TV experience.
Features of the Guide:
Top On-Screen Guide Features
See more with a wider screenThe Guide has been optimized to display in a "widescreen" format in a 16X9 aspect ratio, just like your HDTV was meant to show it. The wider view accommodates:
- Seven rows of guide data
- A two-hour grid
- Longer program titles and extended description data
Manage your recordings betterThe built-in DVR Manager features:
- Folders to hold all recordings of a series
- An option to delete multiple recordings
- Ability for you to set recordings from TWC TV®
- Box art for your content
- Fresher layout with more space for longer titles
- A Recording Log (under Options) where you can view a list of recordings and any recording conflicts
Never miss a show with Start Over®TWC's Start Over® feature allows you to turn back time. You can restart a program from the beginning when you tune in while it's in progress. You'll see the Start Over prompt for programs that have Start Over enabled. Or press the SELECT button to see if it's available.
On Demand PortalCustomers in some areas can find video on demand channels and content in one place.* Press the ON DEMAND button on your remote control or tune to channel 1000 in most locations. (Some customers may find the Portal on channel 1 or 500.)
- Movies – Watch the latest blockbuster hits on your schedule
- TV Shows – Catch up on the most popular primetime, premiums & kids series for FREE.
- Networks – Sorted from A to Z, it’s easy to navigate your favorites.
- Advanced Search – Explore the hottest entertainment by category or title.
Press B to searchPress the "B" button on your remote to search by show title or actor name. You'll see results with box art, full program descriptions and cast listings for both live TV and On Demand programming.
Press A to find channelsPress the "A" button to find categorized channels such as Entertainment, Sports, Kids & Teens, News & Info and more. You can find live TV channels and On Demand channels with the A button.
Customize your experiencePress the SETTINGS button on your remote to:
- Set your parental control preferences, such as blocking by time, title, channel, content or rating
- Set your favorite channels
- Adjust the aspect ratio
- Change your purchase PIN and more
Filter your GuidePress the GUIDE button twice customize your Guide to change the appearance to show networks in alphabetical order, only On Demand channels, only your favorites, only kids channels or more options.
If your Guide looks like this:
On Screen Guide FAQs