Voice Trunking Technology for Growing Businesses
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) service eliminates the need for a dedicated line for each employee while still allowing each employee to have a unique phone number.
- Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
- Access call history and on-demand usage analysis reports online to better manage your long-distance costs.
- Our Trunk Services Portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities while providing real-time configuration of Alternate Routing and Trunk Overflow features.
Technical Specifications for Business Class SIP Trunks
Time Warner Cable Business Class SIP Trunks offer an IP-based, voice-only trunk service using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect an IP PBX to the Public Switched Telephone Network. An Enterprise SIP Gateway (ESG) owned and managed by Time Warner Cable is then installed at a customer’s site. The ESG serves as a gateway and demarcation point between a customer’s IP PBX and the voice network. The ESG also enables Time Warner Cable Business Class to remotely monitor and manage the SIP Trunk service performance. SIP Trunks are provided via an Ethernet connection over fiber and hybrid fiber coax (HFC). If provided over HFC, Time Warner Cable Business Class will also install a cable modem to support the service.
Business Class SIP Trunk Specifications
- Customer Premise Equipment – ESG for fiber access sites; Cable modem also installed for HFC access sites.
- ESG LAN Configuration – Bandwidth: 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1Gbps (100Mbps recommended); Duplex: Full or Auto (Full recommended); Registration: Static or DHCP (Static recommended).
- Physical Space Requirements – Gateway is shelf- or rack-mounted; 110 volt AC power outlet (3); Site Temp between 32◦ and 104◦ with adequate air circulation.
- Supported CODECs – G.711; T.38 for Fax; DTMF RFC2833.
Customize your Voice solution with these services